Sunday, March 14, 2010

Uniquely Singapore !!!

Seriously ah,after 17th March 1990 (the day I born in Singapore) till beginning of this year,I've never stayed this long here (in S'pore)...all started when my uncle was not feeling well,as he had to undergo a bypass operation and I was all ready to give my helping hand..so,what I did ? I cooked,clean-up the house,go online lol,watch tv,hang around in the Pasar Malam and of course ,took good care of my uncle...about the Pasar Malam thingy,we(me and Thevishree) went there just to get the cheezy chicken sausages..omg..heavenly,and once I accidently squirt out the hot cheese on a lady and she didn't realise it..hahahaha.It was so coz the sausage was piping hot...



And I think that I did lose some weight after walking from the MRT station to the hospital and back to home..pheeww..eventualy I realised that its nice to walk..lol





I stayed there officially from the 5th of January till like 22nd of February...pheeww...that was long...but of course I went back home when there's occasions such as for Ponggal,Thaipusam and Lokz' birthday (do I take it as an occasion? lol)...and I had to go back home coz my results were to be out on the 25th of February...misery!!!

So yeah,after gettimg my results and after enrolling myself in a college..I head back to Singapore ..this time is to spend some quality time with all my relatives (I've yet to travel to Seremban site) before I head to study for my medical ;-)

So wait ah,there's more to come...I'll write more when I'm in college.. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment