Sunday, March 14, 2010

New entree in The Devs' Family

hahaha...it was all on the 9th of March 2010...what time?hmm arnd 8.32pm?,k lets get this straight,we got a new puppy!!! woohooo.... Lokini a.k.a. my sister,always wanted a Rottweiler named Tiger as her pet,but the price of it was freaking expensive..so yeah,we waited till the right time comes...and waited and waited..and taa daaa..here comes our new pup...RONY RAJ KUMAR..he's a mixed breed,alamak who cares bout his breed kan? he's an adorable pup with black and white patches...we (me,lokz and my mum) were thinking of names like Thunder or Lightning or Hunter,and out of no where my dad suggested or shall I say proposed that his (new pup) should be named Rony,since his elder brother,hahah..our 4-legged brother's name starts with R.

Now we have two.the 1st one Rover Raj Kumar and nw the new one,Rony Raj Kumar...Rover loves Rony at times,but hates the sight of him most of the time..omg that small devil loves to cry most of the time,especially at nite n when there's no attention given to him...EXACTLY LIKE A BABY!!!..omg...we bought him puppy weaning biscuit and also baby's milk formula..LACTOGEN from NESTLE,seriously...we even bought that same ol' brand for Rover when he was a pup...

We made him sleep in the back room...and all he does is cry cry and non-stop cry..I remember waking up at 12.30am,3.30am and 4.30am till 6am.on the 10th of March just to layan that small fellow...arnd 3.30am he made his 'project' near the threadmill..omg and I got to clean up the freaking mess..but thank god it was firm and not watery...lol

and thank god that the next day I was in Singapore alrd..about Singapore,I shall continue in my next blog

So now we have 6 members in The Devs' Villa
1.The Head : My dad
2.The housemaker a.k.a the wife of the head : My mom
3.The Princess : lolx,myself
4.The another Princess :my piggy sister
5.1st hero : Rover Raj Kumar
6.2nd hero : Rony Raj Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment