Sunday, April 11, 2010

HELL-O KUALA LUMPUR (and college )!!!

23rd of March 2010.well,I was suppose to be in KL on the 22nd but due to some issues,I wasn’t able to come on time…as a conclusion,I had ponteng-ed my 1st day at college..lol…so yeah,in KL I’m living at my cousin’s place in Taman Gembira…seriously,its Happy Garden,good thing they didn’t put it as ‘Gay Garden’,as another synonym for happy is gay !!! lol…hehehe,and my college its exactly in KL town.. I was impressed on how I ended up here (as in,I was here in 2008 for my NST-Shell Science Inventors with my bunch of friends including Michelle,my bff!!!) and now I’m back again…the same ol’ Petaling street ,the same ol’ 7-eleven,the same ol’ food court etc etc…

As I was saying bout college,the 1st day of college was a misery and I felt wretched…omg,I seriously know no one there !!! I really wished that moment I was back at JB ; like as if I know everyone there..lol…as usual,the 1st day blues was there as if I’m attending the 1st day of Kindergarten …god knows how the hell I was feeling…but before that I was caught in a freaking-tortoise-locomotion-like jam…It was around 7.45am when me and my cousin sister too the bus (she was so sweet to follow me the 1st day and to show me the route there ) and that freaked-up stupid jam started as soon as we left the Taman…the bus was literally moving as a snail,except for the part where the irresponsible driver put on a sudden brake and everyone would move forward,the power of inertia…weird city man,and it happens everyday !!! so from the next day onwards I’d be taking the 7.15am bus to avoid the heavy jam..curse the jam man!!! I wouldn’t be surprised if a person could die on the way to work while driving…coz the jam seriously could increase the blood pressure of a person,and the accumulated blood pressure would burst one day and taa daa,a sudden acute myocardial infarction…hahaha…its just heart attack in other words…lol ..and look at my title up there,its not hello but hell-o…the jam is hell here !!!

College-wonder what I’m doing there? I screwed up my Maths in STPM and my pointers aren’t that sufficient to do medical in local Universities,but other than medical,I’d be welcomed to enter the Local Us…I seriously wanna do Medical so yeah,I’d be doing a top-up-sort of-medical preparation programme in an international college in KL for 4 months and in September I’d be heading to Russia (well,Russia is my 1st choice though, but see how things goes on la)… that’s about it…

Now about the lecturers..hehehe,feel like laughing whenever I talk about them..lol..my Biology lecturer is from India and his accent is bloody strong,for instance BioloGY he pronounces it as BioloZY and so are other words with the letter G in it.And at a point,rather telling there’s TWELVE PAIRS of ribs,he told it as TWEL PEAR…seriously,this is the spelling I could come up with his pronunciation…funny dude la he…next is my Physics lecturer,from India too,but his accent isn’t that strong as my Biology lecturer..way better I’d say..but one word that made the whole lecture hall laugh is his FUR..hahaahaxx…for example,in his sentence if there’s a word ‘FOR’ he’d be pronouncing it as ‘FUR’…but so far there isn’t any problem with my Maths lecturer,but seriously I can’t believe I’m saying this,I want Mr.Eng back!!! Mr.Eng was my teacher for Maths T when I was in SIGS,very good Maths teacher…My Chemistry lecturer is from Sarawak,the land where they hunt for heads,but she isn’t hunting our head,she’s hunting our brain!! At some point I seriously can’t get or can’t seem to make out any sense of what she’s telling !!! and now I want back Mr.Tey,my chemistry teacher from SIGS !!! LOL…the subjects that are taken into account are Bio,Chem,Phy and Maths…I guess the other additional subjects are for fun kot…like Pengajian Malaysia,English and ICT…I cant believe Pengajian Malaysia is dissimilar as Pengajian Am(I took this for STPM)… I mean like what would possibly be different?? And now I’ve got to attend the class as well…screw them up la…and I’d be learning a foreign language,RUSSIAN!!! Woo hoo,since I’d be furthering my studies in Medial there,so I thought it would be good enough to at least learn some of their words so that I wouldn’t be lost and get blur la…

Classmates-freaks I’m telling you,total freaks !!! I just hate the sight of the group sitting in front of me,bunch of fucked-up character,the guys are okay,as in their characters are digestible,but the girls especially the one who claims that she’s from an oversea country?? I mean like,then what the hell she’s doing here?? Another one thinks that she’s the most beautiful in the clan and a fighter,as in like in my view,she’s so rebellious…I hate people who doesn’t give respect and being such a pain in the ass la…hahahaxx..too personal alrd…other than these peps,others are good and funny people,but I’m still in the process of getting to know them more…

So,that’s all for now..will update my blog after compiling the stories for a week and will publish it in the weekend…

1 comment:

  1. Haha, ur college life sounds really fun!! I hope I had a slice of ur great time there:(

    Anyway, put up a tag board la so its easier for me to leave my comment:)

    ReplyDelete